Name:
Location: Dearborn, Michigan, United States

I love the sunshine and my family and friends!

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Lindsay Lohan in AA...What's next?

Lindsay Lohan in AA...
we all know by now that Lindsey Lohan was recently out partying with her on-and-off friend Paris Hilton and Britney Spears. But does everyone really now that she has an alcoholic problem? So, if they knew she had a problem, why did they let her drink in the first place if they were her so called "friends"! One of her rep's announced that Lindsay is in fact attending Alcoholics Anonymous. well, I guess it's not anonynous anymore.

I always critisize stars, but they really are no better than us. They are also humans like us that make mistakes. That's why I congradulate Lindsay for attending AA.... I really sympathize for her since she is a great, young star with alot of potential. I still can't forget her wonderful appearance as 2 young twin girls in The Parent Trap. So I think we should cut her some slack since she has true talent..and I just hope she gets on the right track again.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya I agree..nice site!

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no she's not..she's cool and sexy and had a minor slip.everyone makes mistakes in his life.this is hers and she is fixing it.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also why would one defind such scum, rich, powerful and has everything but all they can seem to do is screw it up. everyone makes mistakes, but those who continue to make them are the ones who are judged.

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya you have a point but in my opinion she is still a kid trying to lead a grown-up life but is failing to do so properly

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home