Name:
Location: Dearborn, Michigan, United States

I love the sunshine and my family and friends!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006


Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! I am a cute girl whose friends call Nido...I cant remember why...they have called me that for as long as I can remember!!

I always keep a smile on my face so I decided to refer to my blog as HappyNido.

I love my friends and family so much and I just want to tell them that I miss them ALOT!

Finally, a very special Thank you for Samer also known as "boohead" for helping me. Visit koolim.com to know more about him and his company.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nido said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty Picture hunny bunz:) Samer is the BEST!! what would we all do without him:)

-Lobna

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Nido said...

well no samer, actually an anonymous some1 thinks that me and dano r cute :) or they mean that elmo and big bird are the ones that are cute in the pic cute (NOT US) ;) hehehe

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this site is cool.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Nido said...

of course I do samo :)..starting with u ;) hehehe

Do you think I should start a fanclub?? lol..im joking

Thanks for everyone who reads & comments...and keep on visiting this site

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

neat site, i enjoy it, make your articles a bit longer if possible.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home