Name:
Location: Dearborn, Michigan, United States

I love the sunshine and my family and friends!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Blogging is EASY

Anyone can blog! I’m not a computer genius nor a computer science major and I was able to create my own Blog in minutes..So can u! The steps are simple. Just create your own username and password. Then, name your Blog (like mine is happynido) and finally choose a template design from many designs offered. And THAT’S IT, nothing else..you’ll be up and ready to write your own blogs in no time!

If you're intrested in becoming a blogger like me then http://www.blogger.com/start and become a Blogger!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog looks exciting, i love your writing style, exciting stuff, i hope to start my own blog soon.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent to see more and more women bloggers on the blogosphere.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home