Name:
Location: Dearborn, Michigan, United States

I love the sunshine and my family and friends!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006


BoRAT Sued... by humiliated Frat boys?

Everyone knows that Borat or shall I call him BRAT is being sued by a couple of frat boys from south calorina. Their lawyers say that the boys were conned into believing that Borat was filming a non-U.S. documentary . Little did they know that the footage will be released worldwide and will be America's #1 movie!! The boys claim that they were taken to a bar before the shooting in order to "loosen up" but they ended up getting drunk...and so that lead to their making racist and sexist remarks on camera...I would have loved to see their faces when they saw themselves in the movie, HERE IN THE U.S & that everybody is watching it..

Truthfully speaking, I would not want either party to win the court quarrel; but if I had to choose I would say that the frat boys should win...because I just can't stand that BRAT!

So, Who do you think will win??

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Borat definitely looks like a BRAT in that pic and I think he's gonna loose

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

borat is funny, very funny.

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also, seems like his movie now slowed down.

3:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well ya.it kindda did..it slowed down BIG time..people are kind of bored of him now i guess

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hes done.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home