Name:
Location: Dearborn, Michigan, United States

I love the sunshine and my family and friends!

Sunday, November 12, 2006


Does Tom Cruise really love Katie Holmes?

Do you think that Tom and Katie will end up like Reese Witherspoon & Ryan Philippe??!! JUST LIKE MOST HOLLYWOOD MARRAIGES...

Well I do..although they seem so in love now, they will break up sooner or later. Remember me when you hear that on ET or inside edition someday.I'm not saying that it will happen tomorrow...just a couple of years down the road.

But I have a BIG question to ask..Why has Tom waited so long to get married to katie???!! He proposed in Paris a long time ago, and they had a baby together, so WHAT was he waiting for??

Maybe he was just not ready yet or he is not so sure that she is THE ONE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, tom cruze is annoying, remember when he went all crazy on the today show, the guy is a freak!

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home