Name:
Location: Dearborn, Michigan, United States

I love the sunshine and my family and friends!

Saturday, November 11, 2006


BORAT OR JUST A BRAT?

I don’t know why BORAT has such a big
Popularity…they should just loose the “O”
And call him a BRAT. He’s rude, makes
Fun of everyone and really I don’t know
Why everyone is watching his movie??!!

I think he does all of this just to make good
Money out of it…. And he definitely has!
He generated BIG box office revenue so far.

I would never watch that movie! He is just annoying and disgrace to humanity. Well look at the look alike above…or is it really him?? U never know!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Nido said...

Well I agree with the 3rd person that posted...the first blogger is BORAT..or should I also call him/her a BRAT too!!

I never said in my blog that he is from Kazakhstan and I know he's jewish...I wasn't born yesterday!!

So, if you read my blog carefully instead of critisizing me as being "severely retarded", you would know that all I said "HE MAKES FUN OF EVERYONE" and "HE DOES ALL OF THIS JUST TO MAKE GOOD MONEY OUT OF IT"...I never said where he was from or that Borat is his real name!! I just gave my opinion...

and by the way, you really have no argument against me because you actually seem to agree with my blog because you said "HE OBVIOUSLY DOES THIS FOR JOKES AND MONEY"...which was my point from the start...so who's the one thats "severely retarded" now??!!

EVERYONE CAN DECIDE....

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one Nido! woooooo, put him in his seat, you go girl!

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BORAT IS THE FUNNIEST MOVIE EVVVERRRR!!!!! ur missing out loool.. o well its okay its your own opinion

11:56 PM  
Blogger Nido said...

Thanx Lobna

you have ur opinion and I have mine..and we both respect that..unlike the first blogger!!

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat blog, dont listen to losers like this clown in the first post.

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, borat is an brat, i hate that guy.

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate this guy.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home